Oxford Shoe - Oxblood
Using time honoured shoemaking techniques and Goodyear Welted construction, these handmade five-eyelet Classic Oxblood Oxford shoes are a true men’s shoe classic. Their sleek polished quarters and a definitive cap toe are just a few examples of the Samuel Windsor commitment to quality. Provided with a shoehorn and spare laces, they are some of the most comfortable and hardest wearing men’s leather shoes you’ll ever own. Truly a versatile classic.
- Men's leather formal shoes with Goodyear Welted construction
- Superior leather sole
- Calf leather upper
- Hand crafted men's shoes using open channel hand stitching
- Cushioned sock for added comfort
- Years of comfort and quality
- Provided with a shoe horn for easy access
Sizes: 5, 6, 7, 8, 8½, 9, 9½, 10, 10½, 11, 12
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.